• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map 1 unfair room?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aceillas

Spectator
Reaction score
Ive been playing on map 1 for a while now and find it quite strange that there is a room that gives you full iron armor, 2 iron swords and 2 diamonds. I usally rush to the room at the start, get the items and win the game by camping in the corn. Why does such a room even exist if it almost results in a guaranteed win? (sry 4 bad english, not my main language)

Guys, the room exists, and its a very good startegy that i like to use(and yes, its on the servers, not the premade downloaded version), but i feel like its an instant win and it just doesnt fit in.

juanhbk1

Experienced
Reaction score
Hes probably talking about in the vanilla map where the chests are stocked pre game.

Also, how do you win MCSG in 2nd person?

Synn

Spectator
Reaction score
Pretty sure the loots are random, riiiiigggghhhhtttt???

Synn

Spectator
Reaction score
Hes probably talking about in the vanilla map where the chests are stocked pre game.

Also, how do you win MCSG in 2nd person?
Yeah, pretty sure 2nd person is impossible.

InternetC

Survivor
Reaction score
Yes, the camera is facing you, therefore the cameraman could say 'you go over there and kill those noobs'

Synn

Spectator
Reaction score
Pretty sure you have NEVER won by doing that.

ProShooterBF

Career
Reaction score
I know what room he is talking about. It's the room that you toss the seeds into each of the holes beneath a glowstone lamp. After all lamps are lit up, you get an extremely large cache of weapons/armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci