• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map 2 Strategy

Which map do u prefer

• Map #1

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Map #2

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Map #3

Votes: 9 36.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bobjon

Tribute
Reaction score
The only reason i commented on here was that i was putting my opinion and it wasnt ment for people to reply to i was just saying my POV. And whenever som1 replys to me i reply back and it turns into a fight. Lets just forget this whole thing happened and be friends maybe >.>
Good idea. :)

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
I will tell you two things :p
Its with big buildings and a lot of parkour ><
I know someone who used to be first in the AU leaderboards and I saw him in his route parkouring in buildings. He also said that it has a lot fo risks.

greenshirtman

Spectator
Reaction score
tip-if you want to go into the village in map 2, than know where you are going and do it fast because a lot of people go there

bobjon

Tribute
Reaction score
tip-if you want to go into the village in map 2, than know where you are going and do it fast because a lot of people go there
Yeah. If you go there go there straight and not from the cornucopia, because you want to get a weapon and the tier 2 chest before others get there!

greenshirtman

Spectator
Reaction score
2 more tips for the village in map 2:
1. dont go for the pink house, youll either get killed or trapped in the basement
2.cross the river at edge of the village there is several teir 1 and 2 chests over there

Jojua

Tribute
Reaction score
If anything, it would not be safe to go to the pink house in the village, my route does incorporate the village. But i dont dare go near the pink house. If your looking for a quick chest to get that's tier 2, i'd choose soarts house (the house with the redstone walls). The code to his vault is 33173.

wildman26

Tribute
Reaction score
Bu if you're down in the cellar people just close the piston and your trapped, I've done it to people and they've done it to me.
(when I finally let the dude out he was afk so I looted him)

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
I have a strategy for map 3 that I haven't tested but supposedly works....
Well when you start off, go through the exit with the trapdoors on top. Then, there should be 1 chest hidden on the way. Up the waterfall straight ahead, there's another chest, but you can go there if you want.
If you make a right, you'll go to the little village that includes chests (no exact number) and an enchantment table on top of one of the houses. You can kill mobs around the area to gain xp, then you can enchant if you like. Especially if you get fire aspect, knockback, or sharpness. That will DEFINITELY help you. You should have some good stuff by now. You can make a left and go to the temple and see if there is anyone to slaughter around that area. By nighttime, you can retrace your steps back to the cornucopia.
It's not 100% good (I've never tested it out) but it SHOULD be good because:
1) People usually go DIRECTLY to the temple, while in this one you don't need to go to it, only if you want.
2) Haven't seen many people use this route before.
3) Easy to identify from the other routes.
A second and more obvious route is what me and Dijk0 call "Milo's route" because a guy named Milo used it. Basically it goes directly to the temple, but it's HARD to identify.
Not telling you anything about that.
Hope this helps :)

Jojua

Tribute
Reaction score
Bu if you're down in the cellar people just close the piston and your trapped, I've done it to people and they've done it to me.
(when I finally let the dude out he was afk so I looted him)
There are buttons to open the doors though?

bobjon

Tribute
Reaction score
I have a strategy for map 3 that I haven't tested but supposedly works....
Well when you start off, go through the exit with the trapdoors on top. Then, there should be 1 chest hidden on the way. Up the waterfall straight ahead, there's another chest, but you can go there if you want.
If you make a right, you'll go to the little village that includes chests (no exact number) and an enchantment table on top of one of the houses. You can kill mobs around the area to gain xp, then you can enchant if you like. Especially if you get fire aspect, knockback, or sharpness. That will DEFINITELY help you. You should have some good stuff by now. You can make a left and go to the temple and see if there is anyone to slaughter around that area. By nighttime, you can retrace your steps back to the cornucopia.
It's not 100% good (I've never tested it out) but it SHOULD be good because:
1) People usually go DIRECTLY to the temple, while in this one you don't need to go to it, only if you want.
2) Haven't seen many people use this route before.
3) Easy to identify from the other routes.
A second and more obvious route is what me and Dijk0 call "Milo's route" because a guy named Milo used it. Basically it goes directly to the temple, but it's HARD to identify.
Not telling you anything about that.
Hope this helps :)
Actually there is 3 chests under the overhang before the waterfall (and a bunch of mushrooms), then 2 chests before the waterfall, and 4 in the waterfall itself. The village contains 6 chests, one of which is tier 2. There is also 2 chests on the shoreline next to the village. Hope this helped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci