• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map 4 Offical route!

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
I actually have a recording system on my laptop (and it's Fraps, so it's not free; I bought it :p) and that chest route is quite different to what I've been using BUT if you wish I'll post up a video of this chest route if you tell me about a new thread, since it would be off-topic here (this is for the 48 tribute servers, not the 24 ones).
I'll needa get around to recording it in a match at some point, but after that I'll send you the link! ;)
Yes please! They havent updated the 48 servers for Australia, but when they do I might have a good advantage of other players on AU!

recoilviper

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm the first one to post this, so read closely. This is only a beta route, If I find any other routes that are more affective, I will edit this. Moving on to the route, it's simple. Get a chest at the corn if you can, then quickly head to the f: 1 direction using your cords. Then you should see a river, if you look right you will see two chests, probably containing a stone sword or leather armor and food. Next, if you have that kill anyone that's coming your way. Next, look to your left there's a chest upstream, and it's your choice to get it or not. Then, go forward until you reach this ruined stadium. It's pretty visual, so it's a hot spot for killing. When you get to it, there is a chest on your right, then run across the whole stadium, and there should be a chest hidden in the floor somewhere. Now if you look to the water, it's like a circle made of glowstone, if you don't have a weapon, look in it and it should have some food, and maybe a stone or wooden axe. Then, you can just swim across it and see two planes, with leaves all over them. While walking this way you should of encountred a chest in the floor. Then while getting out, there is a corner of leaves, destroy the bottom ones, and you'll see a chest. After this head to corn, and hope for the win. This might not be explained to it's best, but always try this route as a spectator first. Thats all!
btw zeejayy isn't number 1 mcsg player in the world, iFrox is from europe. He has 475 victories as of now and zeejayy has 325 :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci