• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[Map Idea]Roman Map

Hungry Joe

Spectator
Reaction score
Why not make a map themed like a ruined roman city? There could be aqueducts and secret tunnels ect. Just an idea hope you like it :D

TJPancakes

Spectator
Reaction score
Or there could be just a huge roman Colosseum, everyone spawns inside, and there's no running and hiding, its only deathmatch.

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Or there could be just a huge roman Colosseum, everyone spawns inside, and there's no running and hiding, its only deathmatch.
Sounds pretty boring. Where's the hunger/ survival aspect? It wouldn't last long enough.

317Baseball

Tribute
Reaction score
I do like the idea of a ruined Roman city and i think it should be Pompeii with Mt. Vesuvius and lava flows here and there

Tyler49er5

Experienced
Reaction score
I do like the idea of a ruined Roman city and i think it should be Pompeii with Mt. Vesuvius and lava flows here and there
lava is a tricky thing but i think it would be funny if there was a mountain that spewed lava after so long

Greypawz

Survivor
Reaction score
Sounds cool, maybe have a roman sewer system that can lead to anywhere. Like a few of the more luxurious buildings can have toilets, and you can use the sewer to get anywhere you want throughout the city. Slime spawners should be placed here and there. The only way to get into the sewers is through toilets and ditches on the sidewalk witch can be blown up and easily accessed. (Only luxurious buildings, like mansions and etc. should have toilets) gave it a like :).

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large amount of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci