• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map Ideas You Want To See Come To Life?

TumblrTaz

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey! It's Tazmantwister. So, what are some map ideas you want to see come to life? Dig into your wildest imagination and tell me in the comments below! I'd love to know! And who knows... It just might appear out of thin air someday.

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
To be entirely honest, I haven't thought of map ideas, but I have considered Greek mythological maps that related to the garden of Atlas or Eden, maybe some war zone, relating to god of war. :3
Or I think a fantasy land filled with floating islands, and a lot of steampunk! :D

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
^I also would like to see more Valleyside-styled maps, or maybe an urban environment?

I really think the ancient ruins- styled maps should stay away, I would like to see more modern maps :,3

NuJaan

Diamond
Reaction score
I would love to see a Zoo map or maybe a shopping center map. :)

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
I would love to see a Zoo map or maybe a shopping center map. :)
Brings me back to the good ol' days.

#ZoolandersEscape

If you aren't familiar with what I am saying, back in the summer time, Jaan , Sarju777 and I wanted to build a map. We settled on a zoo theme. We worked on it for a few days, and then the idea kind of died out.

I wanted to name it "Zoolanders Escape" but they always made fun of me for the suggestion. xD

It is more of an inside joke now, if anything. :p

NuJaan

Diamond
Reaction score
Brings me back to the good ol' days.

#ZoolandersEscape

If you aren't familiar with what I am saying, back in the summer time, Jaan , Sarju777 and I wanted to build a map. We settled on a zoo theme. We worked on it for a few days, and then the idea kind of died out.

I wanted to name it "Zoolanders Escape" but they always made fun of me for the suggestion. xD

It is more of an inside joke now, if anything. :p
It was hilarious because both of you had no idea what the movie Zoolander was about.

Avesu

Career
Reaction score
The Smithsonian, with all of the outside parts, and the giant museum. Washington D.C has a ton of cool stuff.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci