• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map in progress: Battle at City Centre

Rating

• 8/11 Apple's

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lozarater

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey Yo!
Name Idea: battle at city centre

Made this map with a friend early 2013, (wasnt the best builder) going to make it better, adding more detail in the buildings. Any ideas are helpful!

Map Tour:

Map Size: 150 radius

Map Makers: Myself and my friend
My Link: www.youtube.com/Lozarater
Friends link: Doesnt have one

Hope you all enjoy! tell me if u like it!

Ordies

Experienced
Reaction score
Don't know if I like it, or I hate it.

AMooseMan3

Platinum
Reaction score
Here's my short review.

The map seems rather well made and there are a few little features (like the flashing lights) that make the map more appealing. There's also a lot of creative and original ideas. But the map is too small. It should be around 200-250 radius. Also there's some places in the map (like the cargo plane) that have far too many chests in one area. If you make the map bigger then it will be easier for you to make more spread out chests.

Otherwise, good map!

Grade: B

Lozarater

Spectator
Reaction score
Here's my short review.

The map seems rather well made and there are a few little features (like the flashing lights) that make the map more appealing. There's also a lot of creative and original ideas. But the map is too small. It should be around 200-250 radius. Also there's some places in the map (like the cargo plane) that have far too many chests in one area. If you make the map bigger then it will be easier for you to make more spread out chests.

Otherwise, good map!

Hmm thats for the feed back, like i said still gotta make major changes, plus i have next to no chest in the map, forgot to put half of them in...LOL. As they say quick game is a good game

ToeKnee

District 13
Reaction score
Here's my short review.

Otherwise, good map!

upload_2013-10-28_18-50-57.jpeg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci