• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

BATTLEGROUNDS Map Mash-Up ---- Battlegrounds Map

Should this map be accepted?

• Total voters

themastern00b

Diamond
Reaction score
Pretty awesome idea. I would love to play this on battlegrounds one day.

J

Joel/MadDawg

This map should not be accepted. Even though you built it all yourself, you (intentionally) ripped off builds from other maps. Combining maps does not make an original map; it makes a rather shameless ripoff.

TeamRenegade

Spectator
Reaction score
Well people like to play on these maps Joel... so we made them all in one... Also please give constructive criticism not telling us the map sucks. -ParkyPod & stafford9

J

Joel/MadDawg

Well people like to play on these maps Joel... so we made them all in one... Also please give constructive criticism not telling us the map sucks. -ParkyPod & stafford9
Give constructive criticism on what... The maps that you took these builds from? I know people like to play these maps, but that doesn't give you permission to copy and rebrand them.

TeamRenegade

Spectator
Reaction score
But.... they're not copyrighted... I'm sure all these are on different servers. MCSG doesn't own them... I'm 100% sure valleyside is on so many other servers...

J

Joel/MadDawg

But.... they're not copyrighted... I'm sure all these are on different servers. MCSG doesn't own them... I'm 100% sure valleyside is on so many other servers...
Did I ever say they're copyrighted? No, I said you copied them. Here's the definition of copy according to dictionary.com:
copy - an imitation, reproduction, or transcript of an original.
This map is entirely made up of builds that are imitations and reproductions of other ones. Why is this bad? Because that means this map is not original. A map that has no originality should not be accepted.

TeamRenegade

Spectator
Reaction score
Well... thanks for sharing it's your OPINION and not everyones FACT. Some people like this idea... do you... no that's totally okay.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci