• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map Name [80% Completed]

Sabit

District 13
Reaction score
Hello, i just wanted to post some screenshots of our new map with my friend which is a BattleGrounds map, if you don't like it and you want something to get changed feel free to tell me! Here are some of the images:

Sabit

District 13
Reaction score
Looks nice but abit small.
I will try to make it a little bigger but since it is a battlegrounds map i thought it shouldn't be as big. Thank you for your suggestion. :)

Sabit

District 13
Reaction score
Don't you think it's a bit too small? :c
I was scared not to do it as big but I will try my best to make it a little bigger since there is a limit of 75 to 100 radius

Daiman

Platinum
Reaction score
I like it! <3 I didn't have nothing against to be added :)

MultiBigTime

Experienced
Reaction score
I will try to make it a little bigger but since it is a battlegrounds map i thought it shouldn't be as big. Thank you for your suggestion. :)
I was scared not to do it as big but I will try my best to make it a little bigger since there is a limit of 75 to 100 radius
Please do not double post, :p and good luck with your map and I suggest that it is so small maybe do underground stuff and small islands of the main island? Something like Breeze Island?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci