• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map Packs? Voting Maps?

SolarBleu

Platinum
Reaction score
You know in Call of Duty, how you can purchase different special maps? I believe they should have that in MCSG, where you could purchase different map packs like the same thing. I think that would be a great idea, especially for YouTuber's to show off different cool maps, so that other people would be influenced into purchasing it for themselves.

Another good idea would be beta testing maps for the public. Let's say that for one day, there would be a few maps to vote on, the users could decide which one to choose. Once the results are finished the poll would be sent to the admins/Chad, and that map would be put on MCSG.

Last edited:

SuperMCSam

Career
Reaction score
Hmm! This is actually a pretty cool idea! But the Beta testing thing for the public, there are a lot of haters who are going to be ready to find each and every single mistake on the map. It would be better if they fine tune it and then allow the members to play on it!

benji_r

Career
Reaction score
Yeah, I see the Beta testing as a pretty good idea! As a map builder myself it is hard to tell if your map will be good for PvP or not, and so I feel beta testing would work quite well. Maybe a filtering system where it goes through the panels of the map team and/or very skilled builders such as Ninetailefox. Then they look at the map and if it's spam or something like that they don't add it, but if it looks decent they add it and see how it goes. It would be useful to get feedback about the PvP on the map and not just asthetics, but that's kinda hard to do from the forums.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci