• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map Size!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I Love the original Hunger Games map but the major problem I had was the size. The Maps were too big and gave to much un-needed space for players to wander aimlessly, instead of Increasing the radius of the map, instead create a map that uses the new map height to a better degree!

greenbeast48

Spectator
Reaction score
they should make servers for different sized maps. big, medium, and small. this would allow the players to choose and play what they prefer

ImmobileLizard

Survivor
Reaction score
I Love the original Hunger Games map but the major problem I had was the size. The Maps were too big and gave to much un-needed space for players to wander aimlessly, instead of Increasing the radius of the map, instead create a map that uses the new map height to a better degree!
my city map is going to work like this it is going to be more vertical game play then horizontal

Tyler49er5

Experienced
Reaction score
They are currently working on it but right now they want to get the servers stable first

zacka123321

Spectator
Reaction score
Yes, this is a very good idea. They should also make the bigger maps have more people. (I think their working on that) There would be a lot more action throughout the games.

zacka123321

Spectator
Reaction score
Yeah, I know first they need to take out the major problems and then make tweaks to make the game better for the players.

u_cant_catch_me

Survivor
Reaction score
i like the maps the way they way they are but i agree that is is kinda hard to find people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci