• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map: SolarFrost:Revamped

Should be this map added?

• Yes!

• No!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cezar3403

Spectator
Reaction score
Name of map:

Lead Builder/Build team name: TheDiamondTeam

Game type: SurvivalGames

Map description: SolarFrost is an abandoned planet. There should be a human base, but an incident ocurred and the sun is now frozen. TheGames will be played in this dangerous place this year. Who will be the last standing?

Video/screenshots:
http://imgur.com/gallery/dmYzz/new

Coordinates of corn and deathmatch Arena if applicable: x: -406 y: 5,000 z: -1327

Map radius: 250

I, Cezar3403 of TheDiamondTeam agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (Map Maker) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.

N

Nikola

Firstly, I'm pretty sure you don't have the permission to revamp this map.
Secondly, there's no revamp all you did is changed a couple of blocks throughout the entire map. If you're trying to get Map Maker, please do it fairly. Dedicate your time to make a map don't just do stuff like this, it's pissin me of' mate.

Cezar3403

Spectator
Reaction score
This map IS NOT READY YET. I started to revamp yesterday. That is just a project.

Petar

Diamond
Reaction score
There's no revemp.
If you wanna get Map-maker, try to make your own map , I'm pretty sure you don't have the premission to rvemp this map. You have good vision and could make a new special map, no revemped.Have a nice day :3 c;

Last edited:

Cezar3403

Spectator
Reaction score
Ok, I will try to make a map. I don`t wanna have a map-maker so much. I just want to play on a map made by me.

N

Nikola

Ok, I will try to make a map. I don`t wanna have a map-maker so much. I just want to play on a map made by me.
Good luck with it! Remember make sure it's original and it will most likely be accepted!

carlosone123

Spectator
Reaction score
This map IS NOT READY YET. I started to revamp yesterday. That is just a project.
Caesar 3403 as you did for your map could vote my map summarised called me can you please tell me how to do so they can vote

carlosone123

Spectator
Reaction score
Caesar 3403 as you did for your map could vote my map summarised called me can you please tell me how to do so they can vote

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci