• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map: SolarFrost:Revamped

Should be this map added?

• Yes!

• No!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephanie

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm just going on a pretty good assumption that you didn't ask any of the original creators if you could revamp it. I would advise you to either 1. get permission(good luck on that, just saying) 2. stop this revamp and just get a group of friends to help you build an original concept for a map.

Nexless

Tribute
Reaction score
Sorry kid. 1, You need permission from the original creators to Revamp a map - 2, This is in the Finished Maps Forum you need to put it in the maps in progress forum - 3, Revamps don't get map maker and im pretty sure thats all you want

Cezar3403

Spectator
Reaction score
Caesar 3403 as you did for your map could vote my map summarised called me can you please tell me how to do so they can vote
Activate the Poll. When you are making a new thread just scroll down and find "Poll"..

Cezar3403

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm just going on a pretty good assumption that you didn't ask any of the original creators if you could revamp it. I would advise you to either 1. get permission(good luck on that, just saying) 2. stop this revamp and just get a group of friends to help you build an original concept for a map.
How to close/delete a thread?

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
Unauthorised revamps are prohibited, as such, thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci