• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map Submissions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

ZombieTracker

The time has come once again for the college semester to draw to a close which means all teachers are gathering to conspire against their students and make all projects and exams on the same day! Due to this cruel cruel state of affairs all maps submitted in the week leading up to May 23rd will sit in my mail box and not be looked at until may 24th, so during that time please do not heckle me to look at your map or ask me to check anything out because the maps could mysteriously get lost... unless it is something that can help with my upper division chemistry, physics, or calculus exams, then they will get accepted right away!

ZombieTracker​

Toa-Rex

Career
Reaction score
yeah good luck and i'm not good a map making so i don't really have to worry about my map getting put on the server so yeah good luck

Duyts

Tribute
Reaction score
Just finished my exams. Nothing that serious though. Just a poli sci exam and a ten page paper for my intro to anthropology class. Good luck, man.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Doesn't mean there will not be no new maps until May 24th. Just clarifying.

Toa-Rex

Career
Reaction score
oh cool chad yeah this map is getting a little to known but yeah that's cool

Z

ZombieTracker

Doesn't mean there will not be no new maps until May 24th. Just clarifying.
Yeah, we will still be adding some, just ones that are submitted during that time will be put on hold for an additional week.

Duyts

Tribute
Reaction score
Yeah, we will still be adding some, just ones that are submitted during that time will be put on hold for an additional week.
Any hint as to which map? The ruined city that you all showed us the snapshot of? A user submitted one?

Noepje

Survivor
Reaction score
When are the new maps going to be online? :D

Brilliantos

Survivor
Reaction score
I am looking forward to the new map, i had so much fun getting to know the current one :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci