• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map Trailers - 100% free!

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey guys! Fireized here. Recently I came out with a new montage, "Sovereignty." It kind of re-awakened my love for editing, so I thought that I'd make this thread! I've seen really good maps with bad, poorly edited trailers and it makes me sad. Such wasted opportunities! So anyways, here is the application you must fill out if you want me to create a trailer for you. Keep in mind that this is completely free and isn't going to be the highest quality thing you've ever seen. It will be in 720p, but a thing to note is that my monitor isn't the usual ratio, so on the side of the Youtube video there will be small black bars. I think there is a way to stretch the video out. If you know how, go ahead and do that.

Some of my work:
First one ever! Pompeii

Second trailer I made! Mythra

Name of all map creators (Please identify head builders, if any)
Link to map thread:
Build team name, if you have one:
Map download:
Do you agree to give me credit in the description of your Youtube video?
Do you agree to having my name and a link to my channel at the end of the trailer?
Any specifics you would like to have in the trailer?

These things take time! Please be patient and do not bug me. Trust me, if you post a correct application I will eventually get to it, PMing me won't speed anything up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wyz

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It'd be pretty interesting to seeing what you can produce! I hope people come to you soon! ^-^

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
Interesting...but i don't have a map, sry :(

Azorces

Career
Reaction score
Name of all map creators (Please identify head builders, if any) I'm the head builder but Mythra is the map name
Link to map thread: it's in the qq contest section call Mythra
Build team name, if you have one:nope
Map download on the thread
Do you agree to give me credit in the description of your Youtube video? Sure
Do you agree to having my name and a link to my channel at the end of the trailer? In the desc for sure
Any specifics you would like to have in the trailer? Shaders camstudio etc

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score
Name of all map creators (Please identify head builders, if any) I'm the head builder but Mythra is the map name
Link to map thread: it's in the qq contest section call Mythra
Build team name, if you have one:nope
Map download on the thread
Do you agree to give me credit in the description of your Youtube video? Sure
Do you agree to having my name and a link to my channel at the end of the trailer? In the desc for sure
Any specifics you would like to have in the trailer? Shaders camstudio etc
You want me to specifically use camstudio? Why?

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Me and a few buddies are in the process of building a map, but it probably won't be done for another couple months or so.

I hope that when the time comes, you'll be able to provide us with a nice trailer! :D

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score
Feel free to start ASAP
Okay. I've been trying to fix this for the past few days and I just can't get it. Forge 1.7.2 does not work. It simply won't open Minecraft. Only 1.7.10 works. Sadly, the camstudio mod is only updated to 1.7.2 so basically I cannot use it. However shaders is updated to 1.7.10, so I can use that :) (Maybe that is, my computer isn't the best in the world so it might just be too laggy but we'll see.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci