• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map Update!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jrrj15

Tribute
Reaction score
no i mean you can't climb up the buildings
False I know you will be able to go into some buildings. Vareiede said that most buildings will have Interiors and I'm sure at least 1 building will be climbable to the top

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
well you can't at the maps current state
I really hope they implement it, kind of like that one Battlefield 2 map where you can go in the apartment buildings. it would make it fun!

False I know you will be able to go into some buildings. Vareiede said that most buildings will have Interiors and I'm sure at least 1 building will be climbable to the top
haha! see : D

Katie

Tribute
Reaction score
They might be climbable, but they might make it to where the holes in the builings cannot be walked through.... or fallen through, for that matter.

Writr

Tribute
Reaction score
Is there any chance we will be seeing more than just the ruined city map? Not that I'm being greedy or anything. :p

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes Writr, we can add as many maps as we want to these servers. They are all picked randomly within our system.

purplepieman

Career
Reaction score
I would much rather get a new map that works later than a broken one now. Just gives me something to look forward to next week!

LoneVictor

Spectator
Reaction score
Can we at least have a new screen shot ;) To add to the suspense! Cannot wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci