• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map Updates -=2/9/2014=- "Spring Cleaning" Update!

Status
Not open for further replies.

niek

Experienced
Reaction score
why does fallen haven stay and is treacherous heights being removed? :(

radtak1

Diamond
Reaction score
So what about the Survival Server? Is that down for being underplayed as well?

Zana

Career
Reaction score
sad to see Wyverns Wake getting removed I loved that map :(

But if breeze island 2 is getting on, should the original one not get removed?

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
YOUR NOT TAKING AWAY FORTUNE ISLAND AND TRECHEROUS HEIGHTS LITERAL IM CRYING
Obviously as one of the creators of treacherous heights, I am sad to see it go. But a majority of the community hated on it, so I had to accept that and it would be unfair to keep it on the servers, shocked that Huahwi was a fan of it though!

To everyone saying Fallen Haven should have been removed instead because it is broken, the map will be fixed.

TheOfficialWils I would appreciate if you didn't openly hate on me, if there is this bias because I am in the map committee why was treacherous heights removed, as that isn't something I would have wanted? The map was well accepted by the community.

You have to remember your personal opinions aren't the same as the "communities" opinions, in this thread the word community is being thrown around alot to illustrate someones own opinion, but this is contradicted by the difference in the communities opinion for each persons post, feel free to say you personally are upset for a reason but don't rope in the community.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Fallen Colossi? Destiny'sShiver? I think I've played each one twice since they were added (and one of those times was a random map).

I've only played Remnant once ever.

A lot of removed maps get more play than these, can we at least get these off?

Unfortunately, the maps I actually will play always get removed...

brynemannen8

Platinum
Reaction score
You should add back Fortune Island and Wyverns Wake. They are both great maps. The other removed maps is ok, as I have been wondering why they were added in the 1st place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci