• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map Updates -=2/9/2014=- "Spring Cleaning" Update!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papqx

Diamond
Reaction score
Fortune Island isn't exactly underplayed...

mbilker

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey Survival Games Ancient Japan has blocks on all player spawns. Could they be removed?

Tekniik

Experienced
Reaction score
Omg no. Some of the maps that are being removed are really awesome. Like fortune island. Rugged lands. Wyverns wake. :( this sucks.

ElStupido

Tribute
Reaction score
Hello MCGamer! As we speak, the current map updates are being pushed:

Survival Games​
Maps being updated:
  • Avaricia (Adding 4th exit from spawn, deathmatch arena, new tiers).
Maps being removed, say your final good byes to:
  • Fortune Island (Underplayed)
  • Rugged Lands (Underplayed)
  • Vida Cova * (Underplayed, too many OP items)
  • Wyvern's Wake (Too many OP items)
  • Khamunrah * (Underplayed)
  • Treacherous Heights (Underplayed)
  • Boombeards Battle (Underplayed, Too many OP items)
* : Will be available on 48 player servers.
** : Planned move to 48 player servers, will be kept until/readded once the update is ready.

Maps being added, welcome:

Map Staff​
New Promotions!:
  • Cubes has been promoted to Sr. Builder! Be sure to congratulate him next time you see him!
Update: Teweran Survival Games 1 will remain on the servers ~ ChadTheDJ

If you find any map bugs, OP items, ect., email Capt, Cubes, and Dave at [email protected] !

I do like Fortune Island, Wyverns Wake and Treacherous Heights a lot and it is a shame that you guys are removing them but hey, there are people who do build other maps and don't knock it till you rock it right? So I suppose it's for the best and it does disappoint me when maps have "easy to get" OP items that just lie around. I look forward to playing/recording on the new maps and it should be a lot of fun, I'll see you guys on the servers! :)

PUR3SK1LL7

Survivor
Reaction score
Pissed that Fortune Island is gone... I really loved that map, although there were a lot of Tier 2's. Now, I know it says it was removed because it was underplayed, but it really wasn't. A lot of maps were underplayed a lot more than this one. Please bring Fortune Island Back, maybe re-balance a few Tier 2's, but still, I know a lot of people here want it.

BTW, look at my signature...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci