• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map Updates -=2/9/2014=- "Spring Cleaning" Update!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wronsiski

Career
Reaction score
I think that the problem here is that, they need to have the map creator's permission to remove the items. He declined, therefore the map is being removed altogether, and until the map creator complies sometime in the future, the map will have to be removed.
I haven't even been spoken too about the map on the subject of items by anyone of higher standing since it was released.

Chad, find me on TS, it'll be easier to discuss there.

Qyxr

Experienced
Reaction score
Smooth. I haven't even been spoken too about the map on the subject of items by anyone of higher standing since it was released.
I've previously stated that I now have more knowledge of the subject, and my prior assumption is now false. Didn't know that you haven't talked to anyone yet, I hope that MCSG will keep your map, I love it.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I haven't even been spoken too about the map on the subject of items by anyone of higher standing since it was released.
Please get in contact with Dave or CaptButterToast as the map committee according to them hasn't been able to accomplish any communication with this issue. Thanks and appreciated! :)

Zinc

Career
Reaction score
Now as Breeze Island 2 will be added, what about the original Breeze Island map? Will you remove it?

Chobski

Diamond
Reaction score
I am upset that Wyvern's Wake is going but the other changes are for the better :D

Manos

Diamond
Reaction score
you guys cant be serious removing fortune island... Its played alot on the AU servers... jsut because US doesnt play it doesnt mean that the rest of the community doesnt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci