• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map updates?

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Yeah SkyWars badly needs more maps. Also, it would be nice to see some UHCSG specific maps that don't have a corn.

Jazza

Experienced
Reaction score
It's pretty disappointing and ridiculous not having an update when the last one was last year. With the recent influx of new gamemodes, they're undoubtedly in dire need of new custom maps.

But they don't have a map admin. They'll get spewed out consistently once they hire one.

Wolfy

Diamond
Reaction score
Yeah MCGamer should add more skywars maps.

Contouring

Platinum
Reaction score
Currently. I'm not sure if they are doing another map update anytime soon. I will pass it on though :)

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
It's pretty disappointing and ridiculous not having an update when the last one was last year. With the recent influx of new gamemodes, they're undoubtedly in dire need of new custom maps.

But they don't have a map admin. They'll get spewed out consistently once they hire one.
I don't think there will ever be a map admin. Logan & Yannick deal with map pushes as of now.

I think Yannick said there would be a map update soon

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci