• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map Updates

Dave | Rev

Platinum
Reaction score
I personally like the tsg2 arena. But the only thing I dislike about match arenas is that you cannot troll people by boobytrapping spawn :p

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Or we could have just used the lag-fest arena from summer of 2012.

GavwavMCSG

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I really like this idea. :) However I have to say that these dm arenas need a lot more to them.

Sg 1 dm arena has a lot less to it than Sg 1 corn. It could do with some more trees around it to give it more depth.

Sg Highway needs more vehicles to spice it up.

Teweran 1 looks ok, but could possibly do with with some more scenery (such as mountains, castles, etc.) outside it to make it look more attractive.

I really like the wall surrounding Teweran 2 dm, but could do with some more components inside the wall.

If you could make these changes, that would be great, but these are just my opinions after all. ;) Keep up the good work. ;)

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Isn't there a problem with that and if the arena is away from corn you will get struck by lightning right away?

EpicGamer102

Experienced
Reaction score
My suggestions is to re tier some maps because some if them went from tier 2 to tier 1 following the chest update beta

WertQuadNine

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The arenas look bland, You guys should add something else to them, like a river and crap.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Can we please have a Vida Cova deathmatch arena? I just had my most unlucky death in deathmatch because the deathmatch was at the normal spawn.
No, Vida Cova DM is fun D:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci