• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map Updates

wronsiski

Career
Reaction score
There should probably be a requirement saying that all chests/dispensers or any container must be empty before being released ;P, or at least a requirement stating that map owners have to say that there are items in chests.
Sometimes the map owners don't know where the hidden items are, for example, someone from TE came onto wyvern's and placed the diamond sword and enchanting bottles, I had know idea they were there till some people found them.

shoottomaim

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sometimes the map owners don't know where the hidden items are, for example, someone from TE came onto wyvern's and placed the diamond sword and enchanting bottles, I had know idea they were there till some people found them.
More regulations? :)

Makssim02

Spectator
Reaction score
люди как в эти игры поиграть скажите плииз!!!!

Makssim02

Spectator
Reaction score
как играть на этом сервере, пожалуйста, объясните подробно и где скачать launcher пожалуйста, скажите мне,

how to play on this server please explain in detail and where to download the launcher please tell me

Onosnipezpro obyastnite me please how to play these games are very hungry hunt to play as I download these games and play them throw off a reference, etc. please.

Onosnipezpro obyastnite me please how to play these games are very hungry hunt to play as I download these games and play them throw off a reference, etc. please.

Last edited by a moderator:

swans8

Experienced
Reaction score
5 posts in a row...Why?

MC_Zanax

Spectator
Reaction score
Love the d-match arenas, never knew they were in. Didn't play for a long time, i hang out more on the Nexus and sky's server :( I need to come back

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
For people complaining about pvp and gameplay of the DM arenas, ever heard of don't judge a book by its cover? You can't know how well the pvp plays out until you actually play it, for instance on the sg4 DM arena we lifted up the corn chest structure so it's a lot more open which will be good for pvp, but if you are fast you can parkour up into the chest structure and fight from up there. It will give a new and varied gameplay experience.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci