• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map Voting and It's Cons.

Do you oppose or support my opinion?

• Total voters

Zerukai

Tribute
Reaction score
I personally believe that ever since Map Voting has been added to the servers, the maps have gotten much more tedious.

I enjoyed it when I would get that suprise of "Ohh! The City Map! I love this one!"
(I do like ALL the maps though, :D)

Also, whenever a server restarts everyone begins spamming the same thing.
"OH MY GAWD, VOTE FOR MAP #!!!!"

Also, alot of the maps have been overplayed. The new maps are new(derp), so obviously people would vote for it more often. However, some people don't like them, and wish to play another map.

Taking out map voting (like in 1.3.1 because it wasn't working right) would remove alot more spam, and add a more diverse gameplay aspect back into the game. (As we saw in 1.3.1)

Please take your honest feelings about this into the comment section below, and vote the poll.
Also please if you agree, tell us why, and if you disagree, also tell us why.

Thank you,
Zerukai_Ushima

The_Great_Tito

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think if say the majority of the lobby wants to play map 2, they should be able to select that map.

teovald

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
map voting is bad it results in spamming and also lots of Good! i liked better when u just spawned in the maps you where about to play

ShadowZenoX

Survivor
Reaction score
Yea they should try having a mod on every server to make sure no one is spamming or cursing its pretty funny though

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
Ok, I just scream 'STFU DUDE' when someone starts spamming 'VOTE MAP x', but it really stresses me out, makes me want to strangle that person to total paralysis :p.

Neodude

Experienced
Reaction score
I find myself both for and against this. I can agree with you, nothing annoys me more then the constant "VOTE BLARGLKFDJ" in every lobby. However, I enjoy far too much having the ability to cast a vote for my favourite map...

Habberz

Experienced
Reaction score
I find myself both for and against this. I can agree with you, nothing annoys me more then the constant "VOTE BLARGLKFDJ" in every lobby. However, I enjoy far too much having the ability to cast a vote for my favourite map...
Agreed. I meen, I like all maps, so it wouldnt matter which one gets picked for me. But, I also do enjoy the fact of having to cast a vote. But, if I were to choose. I agree. This should be gone!

Neodude

Experienced
Reaction score
Agreed. I meen, I like all maps, so it wouldnt matter which one gets picked for me. But, I also do enjoy the fact of having to cast a vote. But, if I were to choose. I agree. This should be gone!
What I am wondering, is if there is a spam filter plugin out there that could work. because I have seen a server or two before that would auto kick for certain things like excessive caps or repetitive posts.

Zerukai

Tribute
Reaction score
My main reason for posting this thread is that I liked it before my chat didn't spam up, and the random factor made the games much more intense! It also made you have to prepare for any map! I liked seeing "Ughh map 2 I hate this!!" I made me laugh, and also made me want ot play the map more often. I liked the random factor (again) because it gave the servers more diversity.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci