• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Maps that might be added

What map do you want to be added

• Total voters
J

Joel/MadDawg

Just because Team Apollo has active members in the community doesn't mean they'll get one of their maps accepted. You're basically saying that getting your map accepted is just a popularity contest. (Note: I'm not saying their maps are bad and don't deserve to be accepted.)

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Just because Team Apollo has active members in the community doesn't mean they'll get one of their maps accepted. You're basically saying that getting your map accepted is just a popularity contest. (Note: I'm not saying their maps are bad and don't deserve to be accepted.)
What he was saying is that we have community references and stuff in the map. Either way, I like Vida Cova better and I would vote it if it was on the poll.

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
meh

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
everyone this is MY opinion on what might get added but you guys still get to choose i just think these maps have the best chance of getting in

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci