• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Maps what need to be removed what causes serious lag on MCSG servers

Reaction score
Hey guys recently some new maps have been added and I find that lots of the maps we have are very laggy what makes people lag a lot of crash when the certain maps are played,
well my point is that these maps below need to be removed so people will stop lagging and crashing
Insanity Cause (sorry Stat I love the map but its so laggy), Teweran SG 2 Drybone Valley and Hungry Hills.
These maps need to be removed because it is never voted and its bad.
Skylands survival, Survival Kingdom, YellowStone and Fortress Pike
Im sorry if you dont like the maps I chose that I want to be removed im sorry!
Put your opinion of the maps you would like to be removed in the comment section!

Reaction score
None of the maps are laggy. Stop whining and get Optifine.
Bro it lags a bit for me but I have lots of friends who live in AU but still crash even one of my friends who just got a new comp so im saying the maps are laggy and has to be removed due to people crashing and lagging

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
No. The lag is on your and their end, it's your job to deal with it.

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
Also, these 'big' maps are amazingly built maps. The rather small and tiny (Breeze Island series (SG4, etc)) maps which only has a few intricate detail.

sabshupe101

Career
Reaction score
Well, I get about 10-100 FPS. In SG2, I get the same thing. In other maps, I get the same thing.

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If it's all about frame rate, don't complain. I play with 16 fps if I'm lucky

Porkstorm

District 13
Reaction score
Have you realised how Chou haven't mentioned sg4 VEREIDES office man soo much lagg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci