• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Maps You'd Like To See Gone

Which map(s) would you like to see removed?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Hi!

Face it, we've all seen them. The maps that bring up a tad bit of vomit up our throats and esophagus every time they're voted. I'm curious to see which of the maps listed you'd like to see most removed. After this recent map update, many people have been disappointed, and I think this poll will be a great way to pinpoint the maps that should be removed and replaced with another.
I've put the maps in the update (excluding Turbulence, due to the overwhelming support of the community), as well as a few that I think should be removed as well! Feel free to vote for as many as you think should be removed!

*if it is not mentioned in the poll, feel free to mention it on the thread!

~Mamiamacraft24 | Azurdo

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
All if the ones who have done their time on the servers. I haven't gotten to play a fair amount if them yet :c

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Atlantis just... annoys me. So yeah, as you can imagine, my vote for the map(s) I'd like to have removed goes to Atlantis.

Rexcaviator

Diamond
Reaction score
Atlantis, I dislike the spawn area and there's no real ground to pvp on... ._.

M

Mystro

Everything listed except The Fallen Empire (although I liked V1 better) and Futuristic City (TSG3). I think that they should replace Treacherous Heights & Moonbase 9 with the new versions and remove 1 of the god-damned Breeze Islands, preferably the original. I also want Solar Frost gone or V1 back, the current one is annoying and goes way too fast. I'm neutral about SG Ancient Japan, the map is nice but laggy as hell.

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
Everything but Teweran Survival Games 3, so beautiful and plays well (but differently, imo)

xtronama

Platinum
Reaction score
Maps that should go: Wasteland, Atlantis, Enchanted Forest, Hub games, Treacherous Heights and Memory of Earth.

Maps that should DEFINATELY stay: Fallen Empire 2.0 and Teweran 3 Futuristic City (2 of my favourite maps!)

Maps that I don't care if they stay or not: Fortune Island and Excavation Zero

:) Please don't take off Fallen Empire 2.0 & TSG 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci