• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Maps!

Umby

Survivor
Reaction score
I wouldn't call Breeze Island and SG4 classics, the classics are my favourites: Survival Games 1, Survival Games 2 and Survival Games 3. :D
I hate the maps where it is almost impossible to find crates as SG2, Demons Breeze, Breeze Islands.

Matt0808

Career
Reaction score
I hate the maps where it is almost impossible to find crates as SG2, Demons Breeze, Breeze Islands.
You just have to know where to look. Survival Games 2 has some really good chest routes. Anyway, shall this thread be locked?

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yes, please, as this will only lead to negativity. Sorry.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well a simple discussion of the maps do not see the reason for the negativity.
I don't either. I respect the fact that you want something new, but I know that a lot of players would hate to see most maps go.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I wouldn't call Breeze Island and SG4 classics, the classics are my favourites: Survival Games 1, Survival Games 2 and Survival Games 3. :D
Well. Breeze Island and SG4 are technically classics since they came out in v1. And they also came out when voting was available. So for a solid 3-4 months it was just Breeze Island and SG4

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well. Breeze Island and SG4 are technically classics since they came out in v1. And they also came out when voting was available. So for a solid 3-4 months it was just Breeze Island and SG4
When voting was available? What do you mean?

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
When voting was available? What do you mean?
Way back in v1 there was no such thing as voting. Either you played SG1, SG2, or SG3. Then Breeze Island came out. Then SG4 came out. If I can recall, right after SG4 came out you were able to vote for maps. AND EVERYBODY ONLY VOTED FOR BREEZE ISLAND AND SG4 FOR MONTHS LIKE WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT

Matt0808

Career
Reaction score
Way back in v1 there was no such thing as voting. Either you played SG1, SG2, or SG3. Then Breeze Island came out. Then SG4 came out. If I can recall, right after SG4 came out you were able to vote for maps. AND EVERYBODY ONLY VOTED FOR BREEZE ISLAND AND SG4 FOR MONTHS LIKE WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT
That was so annoying! Breeze island was and still is one of my least favourites. To this day I still don't have a chest route there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci