• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Maps

koopr

Platinum
Reaction score
I think a good idea would be, that when you hover over a game server, it shows the available voting maps, alongside the players. Oh and also maybe it should show the time available to join?

crits

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I would love to see this, but wouldn't people with non donor would get kicked a lot from donors because they can see what maps there are? It would also be useful for clans to find what map they're looking for as well! Also, how would this be implemented as well, there's such tiny room on each clay, on the compass.

koopr

Platinum
Reaction score
I would love to see this, but wouldn't people with non donor would get kicked a lot from donors because they can see what maps there are? It would also be useful for clans to find what map they're looking for as well! Also, how would this be implemented as well, there's such tiny room on each clay, on the compass.
They could easily fit it.

Jdennis

Platinum
Reaction score
I agree with the time left to join but no way the maps , some maps already get underplayed and by people being able to find out the maps before they join will most likely make a players not join and search for a "main" map.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
They could easily fit it.
They could fit it, but think about how obnoxious it would be to scroll over the different clay. The text would extend most of the way down the display and get in the way. It's a good idea in theory, but like communism, I think it would be disliked in practice.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci