• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mar De Volcanes - By Team Beggar [50% Done]

Is this map good so far?

• Yes! Nice Work!

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No. Could Be Imporved

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Maybe. Your getting there!

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WonderWaffleYT

Experienced
Reaction score
Name:
Mar De Volcanes (Spanish for "Sea Of Volcanos")

Description:

Our map is an amazing island with life and love which then got deserted do to the eruption of the volcano known has the Big Beg, the spawn starts of in the great Volcano of Big Beg which then has tunnels to lead outside to the community that surrounded the volcano which includes light houses, mansions, and beaches. Along the side of the volcano you can find a secret room with interesting redstone contraptions which lead to cleverly placed chests. If you chose to carry on further out of the island you will find an amusement park island, an island of crazy traps and puzzles known as skull island and many other clever island ideas, which we will not reveal. You will just have to wait and see.
Statistics:
Radius - 250
Intended For 24 Players

Pictures:

imgur.com/BPc63Ap
imgur.com/Eepjecm
imgur.com/JM6fu4K

Development Members:
Team Beggar:
WonderWaffleYT
Dragonspath1
KnightRyderHD
Skullslayer468

And advice from:
Faogh
VictoriaStrike

Last edited:

Tahsin

Career
Reaction score
Any chance I could help out? Add me on Skype: xpro_gamert

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
Whoa, from what I see so far that looks really nice. I love the idea of escaping an erupting volcano, and that debris erupting in the sky is a very nice touch. Can't wait to see more! Good luck.

WonderWaffleYT

Experienced
Reaction score
Whoa, from what I see so far that looks really nice. I love the idea of escaping an erupting volcano, and that debris erupting in the sky is a very nice touch. Can't wait to see more! Good luck.
Thanks! Hopefully we will have it done in a few months so you can see it for yourself!

Jazza

Experienced
Reaction score
Overall, it's a well designed map, although the players with insufficient computers/laptops would might lag a little, if not, a ton because of the amount of lava. That's pretty much my only constructive criticism so far. I hope to see the finished product and good luck to your team!;)

N

Nikola

Overall, it's a well designed map, although the players with insufficient computers/laptops would might lag a little, if not, a ton because of the amount of lava. That's pretty much my only constructive criticism so far. I hope to see the finished product and good luck to your team!;)
Double post! ;)

Anyways the map look cool! Keep the good work fellows!

WonderWaffleYT

Experienced
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice! We will work on making it less lagging. It hasn't been too much of an issue so far. Normally there is a 10 FPS difference between spawn and the rest of the map.

africanswallow

Platinum
Reaction score
New Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci