• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Massive Jungle Biome Map! 24/48 People. MASSIVE TREES

Do you like this map?

• Yes

Votes: 52 55.3%
  • I dont know

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • No

Votes: 17 18.1%
  • Not Voting.

Votes: 5 5.3%

• Total voters

_dose_

Experienced
Reaction score
This map is 1000x1000 blocks, 24 people (How we set the Pedistals), MASSIVE Jungle Trees, Deathly Parkour Puzzles, ALOT of Traps, and a Deadly Environment. This map is HUGE with a giant landscape, that takes forever to navigate your way through. 328 Chests on the whole map, either rewards and a few random that are hard to get.

The Coordinates are in the download folder... with my work schedule.. oopsy
Trailer:

FORGOT: The 9 Digit code with 1025 is 1325 :D Sorry.

Creators: _Dose_, Biffington, CrazyGuy79, Aeruner, Alecoz2, KT5595 (Support and testing) and Oniaton123 (Innocent bystander)

Attachments

Vhaly

Experienced
Reaction score
I voted "I don't know" cause I need to test the map before, to say if it's good or not. By the way, nice looking map. :)

_dose_

Experienced
Reaction score
How are you guys liking the map looks so far?

Maddog64

Survivor
Reaction score
Well,now its not working again so...from screenies it looks good!

Writr

Tribute
Reaction score
Okay, so here are my thoughts.
First off, this is a pretty epic map. It would be different from the first two since it's a massive jungle, and it looks and plays gorgeous (me and a few of my friends were screwing around on it). However, there are some things you might want to change if it's gonna be accepted at all.

Point 1: make it a 48-player map. 24 might seem like a lot sometimes, but on a map with this grand a scale it needs to be at least set up for 48 players. Within the first minute players are going to be so scattered the game will last the full hour, and nobody likes to wait around like that. True, some of your traps and mobs could take care of tributes, but that won't eliminate the good ones.

Point 2: Fix some of the holes/problems. There are a few points throughout the map where I could actually see and enter the room where the redstone contraption was - oftentimes this meant the player would become indefinitely stuck. Likewise, there are some points where if a player tries to get at a chest or enters a room (namely the one with the player statues in it), they become trapped. While the statue-room is intentional...again, nobody wants to wait around - both tribute and spectator. Give the players a way out and reduce the number of places where a tribute might get trapped, and the map will be more solid.

Overall, the map looks spectacular and would be an immense asset to the Survival Games. While I know I have no authority as to the choosing of maps, I can say that if you fix some of the problems I've outlined the map will at least stand a far better chance at becoming one of the official ones.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci