• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Masterk's Breeze Island Chest Route

Masterk121

Spectator
Reaction score
MCSG Breeze Island.png

Hello there MCSG players. Here is my Breeze Island Chest Route.Hope you enjoy it! Thanks for the great map Corrupted!

1.]Don't go to corn, I feel it's just a large waste of time. Go to the large pirate ship, if you don't know which way to go look for a creepers face on the mountains. It's on the right side.Get the chest at the front of the ship(Tier 1)

2.]Go to the 2nd tower on the ship. Get the goodies in the chest and hurry down.(Tier 2)

3.]Go inside the right door under the steering area, and get the chest(Tier 1)

4.]Go to the volcano, It took awhile to learn how to get up there but I learned. You have to go on the left of the lava slide, and there's a lot of jumping.

5.] Hopefully you can stay at the volcano till they refill the chests. Get the volcano chest and then go back to the pirate ship.

I'll update this later with another route in case your servers normally don't last long enough for the refill.

That's 4 Tier 2's and 4 Tier 1's. Plus the volcano is hard to reach. so you'll be protected up there.

Hope you enjoyed! Leave a message if you have a better route.

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
1. How did you get that picture of corn?
2. Not enough chests; needs to be extended
3. Only camp at volcano if you have suckish stuff

Masterk121

Spectator
Reaction score
Corrupted gave me the pic.
I'm working on the chests.
And you camp at volcano if you want the refill.
Thanks!
Just ask corrupted for a pic of a map and he should give it to you.

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
Thanks!
Nah I was just asking how you got a nice picture of the map

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
Thanks!
You also missed the double chest at the bottom of the pirate ship

Masterk121

Spectator
Reaction score
And TorchScar, I guess the Pirate ship can be hard to get at sometimes but for me I get there fast. Most of the time their's just one other person. and the go for number 1 first and not the tier 2. So if you get there you should hope to get a weapon. or you can get the tier 2 and just go to the volcano. I think most people go for the corn and the tower with like.. 2 tier 2s and a tier 1, might be 3 tier 3s.

Reaction score
And TorchScar, I guess the Pirate ship can be hard to get at sometimes but for me I get there fast. Most of the time their's just one other person. and the go for number 1 first and not the tier 2. So if you get there you should hope to get a weapon. or you can get the tier 2 and just go to the volcano. I think most people go for the corn and the tower with like.. 2 tier 2s and a tier 1, might be 3 tier 3s.
Tier 3?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci