• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MC Blueprint

Status
Not open for further replies.

jugnugget

Tribute
Reaction score
In-game name- slicknick22
Age- 14
Skype name- jug_nugget
Do you have Teamspeak- no
Any previous build team experiences (If so, elaborate)? I have never been in a build team but have built many spawns, maps, etc.
Are you currently in another build team? I might be.....
Any previous map building experience (If so, what map and what did you contribute)? not on MCSG but on others yes
What aspects of terraforming are you best at (Place an "X" on all that apply)-
[x ]- Knowledge of Voxel Sniper
[ x- Space constraints
[ ]- Aquatic features... I dont really know what you mean but most likely yes
[x ]- Custom features (trees, arches, etc.)
Provide all examples of your best work here (Pictures, videos, links, etc.)- In-game name-
http://www.dropviewer.com/index.php/view-image/?option=com_gallery&id=1637

yugioh7789

Tribute
Reaction score
Age- 14
Skype name- jug_nugget
Any previous build team experiences (If so, elaborate)? I have never been in a build team but have built many spawns, maps, etc.
Any previous map building experience (If so, what map and what did you contribute)? not on MCSG but on others yes
[ x- Space constraints
Provide all examples of your best work here (Pictures, videos, links, etc.)- In-game name-
Do not accept him he has been called out for hacks in the past

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Age- 14
Skype name- jug_nugget
[ x- Space constraints
I know the people on this thread haven't been very helpful, but MC Blueprint is currently on break.
Once we resume accepting applications and working on maps, there will definitely be an update on this thread.

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Sorry, to reiterate what Mamiamato24 said, MC Blueprint is currently not accepting any applicants as all three leaders have literally no time to play minecraft. We have halted the build team completely and all team members are free to do whatever they wish in terms of applying to other teams and things of similar nature. Furthermore, if we decide ever to reopen the team, we will just ask to have this thread unlocked and will make an announcement.

May a moderator please lock this thread. Thank you.

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Sorry, to reiterate what Mamiamato24 said, MC Blueprint is currently not accepting any applicants as all three leaders have literally no time to play minecraft. We have halted the build team completely and all team members are free to do whatever they wish in terms of applying to other teams and things of similar nature. Furthermore, if we decide ever to reopen the team, we will just ask to have this thread unlocked and will make an announcement.

May a moderator please lock this thread. Thank you.
Thread Locked. Feel free to contact a member of staff if you wish to re-open the thread. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci