• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MC Blueprint

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joel/MadDawg

In-game name- MagicMadDawg
Skype name- joelmauryholmes
Do you have Teamspeak?- Yes
Any previous build team experiences (If so, elaborate)?- I worked in a small build team with officialwils and mrpendle for four months. After that, I built a kitpvp map with my build team of one :p. For five months I was in Team Apollo also.
Are you currently in another build team?- No, I've just been helping Andrew with stuff on Helios.
Any previous map building experience (If so, what map and what did you contribute)?- I built a kitpvp map solo, I've also worked on three incomplete maps (two with Wils and one in Team Apollo). On all of these incomplete maps I made houses and buildings. I guess you could also count the small stuff I've done on Helios :p
What style of building are you best at (Place an “X” in only two categories below)-
[ ]- Medieval
[ ]- Modern
[ ]- Futuristic
[X]- Other (Please specify)- I wouldn't call myself good at just one category. I'm more of a builder that is good at making clean, solid builds that suit any theme.
What aspect of building are you best at (Place an “X” on all that apply)-
[ X]- Organics
[ ]- Interior
[X ]- Exterior
[ X]- Working in small spaces
[ ]- Time constraints
[X ]- Small details
[ ]- Gameplay Aspects
[ ]- Knowledge of World Edit
[ ]- Knowledge of Voxel Sniper

Provide all examples of your best work here (Pictures, videos, links, etc.)- I have only screenshots on my new compiuter of this small corn design. I think you all know what I'm capable of, but if you would like me to provide more examples I'll stop being lazy and get some from my old comp :p
http://imgur.com/vw47Cxm
http://imgur.com/E44DWVw

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
Updates!

Joel Maury-Holmes - After discussion with the fellow leaders and careful review of your application you have been accepted into the team for a trial build. Please add me on Skype (SuperxAndrewMC) and we will send you further information.

xCrayfish

Survivor
Reaction score
[ ]- Medieval
[X]- Modern
[X]- Futuristic
[ ]- Other (Please specify)
[ ]- Organics
[X]- Interior
[ ]- Exterior
[X]- Working in small spaces
[ ]- Time constraints
[X]- Small details
[X]- Gameplay Aspects
[X]- Knowledge of World Edit

Provide all examples of your best work here (Pictures, videos, links, etc.)-

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
[ ]- Medieval
[X]- Modern
[X]- Futuristic
[ ]- Organics
[X]- Interior
[ ]- Exterior
[X]- Working in small spaces
[ ]- Time constraints
[X]- Small details
[X]- Gameplay Aspects
[X]- Knowledge of World Edit

Provide all examples of your best work here (Pictures, videos, links, etc.)-
Your application is incomplete. Please follow the guidelines posted.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
WOWZA!
This is going to be quite an amazing build team!
And I might consider applying since Team Apollo is pretty much dead, but I don't see myself doing so at the moment.

Good luck with it guys! :)

In-game name- MagicMadDawg
Skype name- joelmauryholmes
Do you have Teamspeak?- Yes
Any previous build team experiences (If so, elaborate)?- I worked in a small build team with officialwils and mrpendle for four months. After that, I built a kitpvp map with my build team of one :p. For five months I was in Team Apollo also.
Are you currently in another build team?- No, I've just been helping Andrew with stuff on Helios.
Any previous map building experience (If so, what map and what did you contribute)?- I built a kitpvp map solo, I've also worked on three incomplete maps (two with Wils and one in Team Apollo). On all of these incomplete maps I made houses and buildings. I guess you could also count the small stuff I've done on Helios :p
What style of building are you best at (Place an “X” in only two categories below)-
[ ]- Medieval
[ ]- Modern
[ ]- Futuristic
[X]- Other (Please specify)- I wouldn't call myself good at just one category. I'm more of a builder that is good at making clean, solid builds that suit any theme.
[ X]- Organics
[ ]- Interior
[X ]- Exterior
[ X]- Working in small spaces
[ ]- Time constraints
[X ]- Small details
[ ]- Gameplay Aspects
[ ]- Knowledge of World Edit

Provide all examples of your best work here (Pictures, videos, links, etc.)- I have only screenshots on my new compiuter of this small corn design. I think you all know what I'm capable of, but if you would like me to provide more examples I'll stop being lazy and get some from my old comp :p
http://imgur.com/vw47Cxm
http://imgur.com/E44DWVw
:C

mat56789

Survivor
Reaction score
In-game name- Mat56789
Skype name- Mat567892
Do you have Teamspeak? Yesser
Any previous build team experiences (If so, elaborate)? I worked on survival Imperius with nova_runzyou and also Forestside, our newest map.
Are you currently in another build team? No
Any previous map building experience (If so, what map and what did you contribute)? Forestside, the buildings and planes
[ ]- Medieval
[x]- Modern
[ ]- Futuristic
[ ]- Organics
[ ]- Interior
[x]- Exterior
[ ]- Working in small spaces
[ ]- Time constraints
[x]- Small details
[ ]- Gameplay Aspects