• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MC Gamer 1.7 Upgrade Users to Forgive Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
I see what you're saying. Please forgive me if I'm wrong, but you suggest that we un-ban players when we upgrade to 1.7 as a sort of "Fresh Start"?

EditingXBL

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
But that'll make them hack again and ruin the experience for others, they can easily make a ban dispute.

Ebubekir

Spectator
Reaction score
"SunSoldiers" of my closest friends. stolen from his account a few weeks ago. took it back now. unlimited period of time it anymore ban. :(

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
If a person was banned for BSM before the 1.7 update, they will not be unbanned. This is because BSM is against the rules. And even though 1.7 introduces BSM components, they were still banned before the update. That said, after the update, BSM will still be illegal. It influences the gameplay too much to be considered legal.

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
I already hate new updates enough with having to re-add all my mods, now you want me and 100,000 other true players of the game to endure a fleet of consistent hackers?

I understand your point, but for the game, it really wouldn't work.

KingFlight

Experienced
Reaction score
I already hate new updates enough with having to re-add all my mods, now you want me and 100,000 other true players of the game to endure a fleet of consistent hackers?

I understand your point, but for the game, it really wouldn't work.
Whilst I don't agree with the thread's purpose, I think he means they fill in a form and if they meet certain critera and can prove to the staff that they do not hack (e.g: sharing screen, screenshots etc ). I don't think that will work, but you never know.

WolfMeister

Tribute
Reaction score
People who are perm banned usually had more than 1 chance to show they could be better or they did something so
significant that a they needed to be perm banned just there. So practically it would cause nothing but trouble/frustration just to unban everyone :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci