• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MC.net down, you may have issues logging in

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
Also, for future reference you can <a href ="Link URL">Link name</a> <a href ="http://xpaw.ru/mcstatus/">Herez/a> . I hope I got the link syntax correctly, but if I didn't the link is http://xpaw.ru/mcstatus/. You can check the if the skin server is up, aswell as session, login, website and realms.

natwags

Spectator
Reaction score
when I log in, it says; failure to log in: bad log in.
please fix this!!! :eek:

eskimojoe77

Spectator
Reaction score
what's ticking me off is every time i get into a lobby, i get kicked a few seconds before the game starts! Just so a donor can take my place! This should be unacceptable and everybody should be treated more fairly. Especially if we just want to game...

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
what's ticking me off is every time i get into a lobby, i get kicked a few seconds before the game starts! Just so a donor can take my place! This should be unacceptable and everybody should be treated more fairly. Especially if we just want to game...
We are working to add in quite a few more servers to help increase your chances. hard to keep up with the demand but we are doing the best we can. We have other ideas that will help regular players for getting on but that will come later after testing.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
We are working to add in quite a few more servers to help increase your chances. hard to keep up with the demand but we are doing the best we can. We have other ideas that will help regular players for getting on but that will come later after testing.
Australian servers..? : D

kingusa12

Quantum
Reaction score
How is everyone getting the cool new MCSG signature? I want it!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci