• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer 1.8 Upgrade Users to Forgive Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berke16

Spectator
Reaction score
IsmetRG MCSG first in Turkey and from there you can see that the hacker has many videos like this better represents our country a great injustice to ban him unduly Ismet we want back please and thank you remove the ban

IsmetRG

Survivor
Reaction score
IsmetRG MCSG first in Turkey and from there you can see that the hacker has many videos like this better represents our country a great injustice to ban him unduly Ismet we want back please and thank you remove the ban
Yeah :( Thank you <3 but They do not believe me

WookiePack101

Experienced
Reaction score

KingofGrapes

Career
Reaction score
The statistics prove that users should not be given a second chance, they either come back hacking, or never come back at all. And if you know you did not hack in the evidence, it should be disputed and you will be unbanned.

Gamma

Spectator
Reaction score
I think more should be given the first chance

J

Jojo

Hello I would recommend to check this recent announcement, which can be found here.

Here the most important quotations for the topic of this thread:

Furthermore, our evidence suggests that the true percentage of hackers who would continue to hack is approximately 99.8%; only .2% of hackers reform their ways, or simply never played again.
Remember: if you were wrongfully banned, you can always post a Ban Dispute.
Will there be a Forgiveness Policy?

Yes. We can forgive reformed Hackers, but only under rare instances.

We are definitely keeping in mind that while .2% is not a large proportion, those reformed players can be an invaluable asset. As such, we will offer a strict allowance for permanently banned hackers to be unbanned, but only with a Sr. Staff exception. Details of this policy nor the forgiveness process have been released pending Sr. Staff agreement.
Hope that helped.
QA/TL. If you have further questions feel free to dm me or any other member of staff.
Have a good day! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci