• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer - An Extensive History [WIP]

NotCanziano

Diamond
Reaction score
What? That sounded rude. Sorry
Well, you asked me a question and I responded with an answer..
Holy nostalgia.. You mentioned the date the Blamphs formed, but what about the Volts? :p
I was going to add them, but I wasn't sure which date they formed. As I believe that there was two versions of it. One in 2013 and one in 2012? I'm not sure :p

TheClone

Survivor
Reaction score
Well, you asked me a question and I responded with an answer..

I was going to add them, but I wasn't sure which date they formed. As I believe that there was two versions of it. One in 2013 and one in 2012? I'm not sure :p
Pretty sure the 2012 one was for the US, then 2013 was EU, the first date would probably be easier to find.

TheClone

Survivor
Reaction score
I found the second date in 2013, but not the first one.
If you found the date you probably found a thread, maybe one of the players is still active? You could always try and contact them about the first clan as they'd probably know the date.

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
All I see is a bunch of clans forming and not stuff like new hubs, change in leadership and administration, new gamemodes... It's an extensive history of clan formation, not MCG.

NotCanziano

Diamond
Reaction score
All I see is a bunch of clans forming and not stuff like new hubs, change in leadership and administration, new gamemodes... It's an extensive history of clan formation, not MCG.
Right now, most of the stuff on here is clan related. But, that's the area of expertise within MCSG. I will add suggestions from the community, BUT they need to be valid and have some proof to back them up.

Kreix

Experienced
Reaction score
Should probably put the founding of protocol and elevate b/c they were like the top 2 us clans for a long period of time.

NotCanziano

Diamond
Reaction score
Should probably put the founding of protocol and elevate b/c they were like the top 2 us clans for a long period of time.
I will, I as going down the clans/teams page in order of amounts of posts. So, I'll probs get to them soon.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci