• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Apology Thread!

Axanite | Liam

Plate head.
Reaction score
Hello, Tributes! Recently, myself and a few other staff members have noticed a large increase in apologetic threads. Whether the apology is directed at a specific member or the community in general, we strongly support these acts of courage.

This has sparked the idea to create a thread where people can submit their apologies rather than creating an entire thread. By submitting a form, the apology can be sent directly to the individual or the whole community with the ability to remain anonymous. Whether it’s directed to one person, or multiple, feel free to send in your apology. If the apology is directed at a specific person, it will be sent via inbox on forums. All apologies will be kept completely confidential & they will all be sent out on a set day each Friday by the delivery team.

If after you have submitted an apology and you decide you don’t want it to be sent, you always have the option to PM either myself (Axanite) or OhFancy on the forums saying that you wish to not have it sent in the delivery that week.

Please be aware there is a dedicated team to moderate the apologies and if we find any that are abusive or are just downright rude, they will not be sent to the person/people.

To start your apology, click here.

=+[ Special Mentions ]+=
OhFancy: Idea creation & proposal
Axanite: Thread & Form creation

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
I like the idea, but when I feel like I need to apologize to someone it's most definitely better to talk to them, either on a phone, on TeamSpeak, or in person (the best way). It does take courage to apologize, but it takes 10 times that to apologize to their face. Hiding behind a screen to apologize is still somewhat a good thing, but it drains some of the meaning of the apology.

DctrCluck

Tribute
Reaction score
I like this idea! This will separate some post that players have no where to put there apology's!

Lubbers

Platinum
Reaction score
I like the idea, but you have no idea if they're truly sorry.
Hello, Tributes! Recently, myself and a few other staff members have noticed a large increase in apologetic threads. Whether the apology is directed at a specific member or the community in general, we strongly support these acts of courage.

This has sparked the idea to create a thread where people can submit their apologies rather than creating an entire thread. By submitting a form, the apology can be sent directly to the individual or the whole community with the ability to remain anonymous. Whether it’s directed to one person, or multiple, feel free to send in your apology. If the apology is directed at a specific person, it will be sent via inbox on forums. All apologies will be kept completely confidential & they will all be sent out on a set day each Friday by the delivery team.

If after you have submitted an apology and you decide you don’t want it to be sent, you always have the option to PM either myself (Axanite) or OhFancy on the forums saying that you wish to not have it sent in the delivery that week.

Please be aware there is a dedicated team to moderate the apologies and if we find any that are abusive or are just downright rude, they will not be sent to the person/people.

To start your apology, click here.

=+[ Special Mentions ]+=
OhFancy: Idea creation & proposal
Axanite: Thread & Form creation

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
I like the idea, but when I feel like I need to apologize to someone it's most definitely better to talk to them, either on a phone, on TeamSpeak, or in person (the best way). It does take courage to apologize, but it takes 10 times that to apologize to their face. Hiding behind a screen to apologize is still somewhat a good thing, but it drains some of the meaning of the apology.
Not everyone is the same- for some, apologising may be easy, for others, it takes a lot of courage to even talk to the person they are on bad terms with, thats where we come in. :)

I like the idea, but you have no idea if they're truly sorry.
True, but you can often see the difference between heartfelt apologies and pointless ones. :)

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Not everyone is the same- for some, apologising may be easy, for others, it takes a lot of courage to even talk to the person they are on bad terms with, thats where we come in. :)
I understand that, but apologizing in real life is always going to be more meaningful. However, since you can't talk to people in real life from MCGamer, I think TeamSpeak apologies are the best.

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
I understand that, but apologizing in real life is always going to be more meaningful. However, since you can't talk to people in real life from MCGamer, I think TeamSpeak apologies are the best.
Okay! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci