• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer April Update!

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
For a second thought it was an actual update. The swordfish (even though more food does need to be added) and egg-laying seemed to have a little "jk why would we do that" sense to it. Happy April Fools ^-^
Are you kidding me? More food? That was a joke.
The chest update is supposed to put less in chests.
Spoiled mcsgers why not donate your swordfishes to your local hobo?

Zado

Platinum
Reaction score
The chat and launch pads are april fools, just saying cus thats what they did last year..yes i've been playing for a long, long time.

DAL_9000

Platinum
Reaction score
I actually enjoy the holograms and the new disguise revamp. Hopefully not every feature will leave after April Fools

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
If it sounds dumb, then it will leave after today.
If it sounds like a helpful thing for mcsg, it will stay.
The only thing I am not sure about is the exploding pads, i think they should keep them, but thats just me.

Ooh and also keep pink chat for diamond donors???

Captain_Onyx

Spectator
Reaction score
Here's my opinion of the update: The fact that you are able to disable the holograms, is good. Alot of people get lag from this, and you saw this, so you corrected it :)

Everything else I like, apart from the fact that you can no longer have your own skin, you spawn eggs when sneaking and weapons such as swords are fish. Really to me, this makes no sense and it's not as fun. This is just my opinion. I mean, the server finder is absolutely great. Although some things... are a little bit strange.

But... THIS IS APRIL FOOLS DAY! :D
I concur

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci