• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGAMER ASIA

MCGAMER Asia

• Total voters

OrignalOutlaw

Spectator
Reaction score
So many have been asking for MCGAMER in Asia!!!! There has been a time where it was hosted in Singapore, but back then I wasn't even playing on MCGAMER, so I have never pvped EVER, without having 350-450 ms ping. I am so frustrated, and if I don't make this post short, I will keep on going FOREVER. So, on to what I was saying: I know SOOO MANY people on the mcgamer network who CRAVES for mcgamer Asia, I mean, why NOT? If you say it will be expensive, well ALOT of people will enjoy this. I mean, what's the point of making a server that is meant to be fun, when SOO many of us are fustrated and angry. Popular servers like this WILL be hosted in Asia eventually, so why not sooner? If mcgamer has an asia host, it can, it WILL become THE server that EVERYONE can play on. Sure, you can work on more games to make people enjoy the experience, but PING..... that is where the experience starts. If you have bad ping, your experience will suck, like lots of us, and that player will quit. Where as in America, the experience is WAY better. That is why so many people play near your host! You can't say "There aren't enough asian players, it wouldn't be worth it" because you haven't fricken TRIED. This will be revolutionary for all people that live in Asia. Personally, mcgamer is the best server there is, so lets make this server to ANOTHER LEVEL, lets fill the last gaps of the world: MCGAMER ASIA

_xDankSkillsx_

Spectator
Reaction score
So many have been asking for MCGAMER in Asia!!!! There has been a time where it was hosted in Singapore, but back then I wasn't even playing on MCGAMER, so I have never pvped EVER, without having 350-450 ms ping. I am so frustrated, and if I don't make this post short, I will keep on going FOREVER. So, on to what I was saying: I know SOOO MANY people on the mcgamer network who CRAVES for mcgamer Asia, I mean, why NOT? If you say it will be expensive, well ALOT of people will enjoy this. I mean, what's the point of making a server that is meant to be fun, when SOO many of us are fustrated and angry. Popular servers like this WILL be hosted in Asia eventually, so why not sooner? If mcgamer has an asia host, it can, it WILL become THE server that EVERYONE can play on. Sure, you can work on more games to make people enjoy the experience, but PING..... that is where the experience starts. If you have bad ping, your experience will suck, like lots of us, and that player will quit. Where as in America, the experience is WAY better. That is why so many people play near your host! You can't say "There aren't enough asian players, it wouldn't be worth it" because you haven't fricken TRIED. This will be revolutionary for all people that live in Asia. Personally, mcgamer is the best server there is, so lets make this server to ANOTHER LEVEL, lets fill the last gaps of the world: MCGAMER ASIA
E Even tho i live in Australia I would enjoy Asia MCGAMER tbh. thanks for this pollevery1 should definitely vote yes. :)

OrignalOutlaw

Spectator
Reaction score
If you actually want this to happen, tell everybody about this post!!!

T0M

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
i think that ChadTheDJ should put atleast 5 sg servers and 2 bg servers so supply these players

Reactions:

OrignalOutlaw

Spectator
Reaction score
Good Idea, A few SG servers hosted in Asia

Great, so now how do we get him to see this post?

MattZeeX

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

I think making a hashtag would get you banned. I want AS servers as much as the next person living in AS, but in reality that's probably not going to happen through any of the methods people are using so far. If we want AS servers, we need to prove there is enough demand and that the servers will be used.

The minimum they can provide is 12 servers of 24,

12 * 24 = 288

So we need to somehow prove that we have roughly ~250 active members of the community willing and able to play Asian servers often. I think 250 is a good number to shoot for, but perhaps we need more in order to guarantee they are being used all throughout the day.

EDIT: Maybe if we make a petition and get all the AS players to sign with their usernames, we could prove there is enough demand.

OrignalOutlaw

Spectator
Reaction score
Yes, and in order for us to do that we need the admins and owners to setup an official petition on the home tab or the news tab, and link the petition on the server. I mean, the server can't say there below 250 just by a fellow person making a thread. They need it to be highly advertised through out the network to make it some what accurate.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci