• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Best Forumers [It's back!]

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
MCGamer Best Forumers!

Introduction
Hello tributes, when I first joined the community, I made a thread that was titled 'MCGamer's Best Forumers' it received mass amount of attention and got over 14,000 views and 500+ replies. Back then the voting was ruled by Mooclan, it was a Top 10 of the users with the most votes (I was among them!). Today I will be restarting this thread, including that Top 10. I am sure the list will be very different. Let's see!
How it works
How this works is that there will be a google form that you can fill out (you can find it at the bottom of the thread) and you will need to fill it out as follows:
1. [Name]
2. [Name]
3. [Name]
The person that has been put first will receive 3 votes, second will get 2 votes and finally third will get 1 vote. There will be a tally and Top 10 at the bottom of the thread which will be updated as soon as possible.
To vote click [Here]!

Top 10
1. Ceroria - 59 votes.
2. Mooclan - 28 votes
3. Beardy - 27 votes.
4. Yannick - 22 votes.
5. OhFancy - 21 votes.
6. DQ [RIP] - 20 votes.
7. Miner9823 - 15 votes.
8. boboy1999 - 15 votes.
9. TotalDramaTony - 14 votes.
10. Nephilim - 11 votes.

Vote here: http://goo.gl/forms/gGfYhNxmCM

Note: Voting for yourself is prohibited and will not be counted.

Last edited:

itsbeny

Quantum
Reaction score
MCGamer Best Forumers!

Introduction
Hello tributes, when I first joined the community, I made a thread that was titled 'MCGamer's Best Forumers' it received mass amount of attention and got over 14,000 views and 500+ replies. Back then the voting was ruled by Mooclan, it was a Top 10 of the users with the most votes (I was among them!). Today I will be restarting this thread, including that Top 10. I am sure the list will be very different. Let's see!
How it works
How this works is that there will be a google form that you can fill out (you can find it at the bottom of the thread) and you will need to fill it out as follows:
1. [Name]
2. [Name]
3. [Name]
The person that has been put first will receive 3 votes, second will get 2 votes and finally third will get 1 vote. There will be a tally and Top 10 at the bottom of the thread which will be updated as soon as possible.
To vote click [Here]!

Top 50

Vote here: http://goo.gl/forms/gGfYhNxmCM

This looks interesting :)

David

Career
Reaction score
Just voted! c: Excited to see the end results!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci