• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

McGamer Challenge - Do You Remember?

kyeemek

Diamond
Reaction score
I remember everything except for factions! I miss how it used to tell us what rank we were with /stats!

Hect0rg

Platinum
Reaction score
Here's a quick challenge, let's see who can remember the most.

1. Factions : nope

2. /Stats that included what leader board rank you were : haha yuss

3. Old hub with the selfie booth : indeed

4. BajanCanadian's ban : yepp

5. The small hub with 4 sections and ladders on slab walls : yuss

6. Creative : yep, I use to moderate it!

7. TF2 : ye i playec it like... Once

8. Quarter Quell (That was the stuff) : yep

9. Diamond Donator was the highest rank (That's when I got mine ) : thats when i got donor

10. When signs were used : yes ( still are... )

11. Friend rank : yep

12. OP Vida Cova Dispensers yep

13. When you had to type /us1.mcsg.in and etc : yep

charliewolves

Career
Reaction score
1. Factions : Nope

2. /Stats that included what leader board rank you were : Yes

3. Old hub with the selfie booth : No

4. BajanCanadian's ban : Nope

5. The small hub with 4 sections and ladders on slab walls : Yes

6. Creative : Nope

7. TF2 : Yes

8. Quarter Quell (That was the stuff) : Yessss

9. Diamond Donator was the highest rank (That's when I got mine ) : Yes- I remember when Crafter got platinum like the day it came out.

10. When signs were used : Yess

11. Friend rank : Nope

12. OP Vida Cova Dispensers I remember someone abusing them if that counts. xD I never knew where they were myself.

13. When you had to type /us1.mcsg.in and etc : Yes

itstomy

Diamond
Reaction score
1. Factions : Yes

2. /Stats that included what leader board rank you were : Yes

3. Old hub with the selfie booth : Yes

4. BajanCanadian's ban : Yes

5. The small hub with 4 sections and ladders on slab walls : Yes

6. Creative : Yeah!

7. TF2 : Yes

8. Quarter Quell (That was the stuff) : Yass

9. Diamond Donator was the highest rank (That's when I got mine ) : Diamond is life.
10. When signs were used : Ye

11. Friend rank : Yeah Thedorkyd1

12. OP Vida Cova Dispensers: easy win ;) Nah I could never get it but i know where it was.

13. When you had to type /us1.mcsg.in and etc : Hell yeah, the struggles

RathaYatra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Here's a quick challenge, let's see who can remember the most.

1. Factions : of course that's when I was in Havoc combination of Primeval and Titans. I remember I tryharded the factions so hard in my enderchest I had 64 stacks of diamond blocks all prot 4 2 sets 10 God gapples a sword called FORGETTING THE FORGOTTEN V2 (because Zach lost his to soul) it had sharp 5 fire aspect 2 pretty much it had every enchant you can imagine my bow had power 5 flame 2 infinity 1 stuff like that. We finally raided forgottens base with the help of Life855, bic, and anster360 I killed someone and I got forgetting the forgotten sword back. Than box with his amazing voice read good night moon after we got the smak smak from forgotten

2. /Stats that included what leader board rank you were : yeesh

3. Old hub with the selfie booth : yah

4. BajanCanadian's ban : hilarious all the baccas left

5. The small hub with 4 sections and ladders on slab walls : yeah was nice

6. Creative : yeah but didn't know how it worked so well tried to build but didn't go so well

7. TF2 : si

8. Quarter Quell (That was the stuff) : si pues

9. Diamond Donator was the highest rank (That's when I got mine ) : yeah

10. When signs were used : miss dat

11. Friend rank : yah

12. OP Vida Cova Dispensers yah

13. When you had to type /us1.mcsg.in and etc :
Miss this the most had us1.mcsg.in-us100.mcsg.in than they added all the way too us200.mcsg.in

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
1. Factions : Factions was MCGamer's survival server. Unfortunately, due to bad moderation policies, and toxic players, this server quickly fell into disarray, resulting in the whole thing being shut down.

2. /Stats that included what leader board rank you were : I was always super low. On all 3 of my accounts, I still don't have more than 100 wins.

3. Old hub with the selfie booth : Pretty much every hub has had a selfie booth. For the most part, they appeared during events.

4. BajanCanadian's ban : I joined the server just a few days before his ban. God, his BSM ban was so controversial.

5. The small hub with 4 sections and ladders on slab walls : Do you mean Hub v1? As in the very first hub we ever had?

6. Creative : I was a mod for both iterations of creative, the pre-Razzled server and the post-Razzled server. I spent a lot of time in those servers.

7. TF2 : I first started playing when MCTF2 was still its own separate server.

8. Quarter Quell (That was the stuff) : I actually helped build the map. I could probably run through the map and find a few of the trees i made.

9. Diamond Donator was the highest rank (That's when I got mine ) : When

10. When signs were used: The first hub, aka best hub.

11. Friend rank : I was there when we started to get rid of it as well, we went through the list of everyone and decided who got which rank.

12. OP Vida Cova Dispensers: God, the amount of people who had issues with them, when I was a mod.

13. When you had to type /us1.mcsg.in and etc : I had a server list of like 50 servers. I also remember closely watching the gamestates on the website to find the one that would most likely be empty.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci