• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Current Events: Febuary 19, 2014 (#4)

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score

Hey folks,

We may be onto something to host the CEP Issues to be available for viewing on mobile devices. However, it may cost us money, which is why we're hesitant to do it. As such, we are still looking for alternatives.

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
Really nice work as always!

Last edited by a moderator:

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
Why can't you type it so that Mobile users can read it?
We tried that. Not only does Xenforo offer much fewer formatting abilities than Google Docs, but it would also break a number of our specially-formatted images. It would require at least 5+ hours per issue to get the formatting from the GDoc to match the formatting on Xenforo, and even then it'd look rather bad.

Plus, GDocs is great for group collaboration, so it's easier just to work with a single document to embed rather than two or three documents to share.

Sam

Destroyer of Worlds
Reaction score
I love reading these and this one was a real hum-dinger!

KiNNEY

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Some really great articles there, enjoyed every minute of reading it. Good job guys, I think this is your best one so far.
Also might I say, congratulations to wooders taking on the role of Head Editor I am sure you'll do just a dandy job.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci