• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Current Events - Issue #11

DracoHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Is this maybe new pink rank for builders? Because on mcgamer we have more builders than youtubers and every builder likes purple more....
The rank will be divided; there will be one, the YouTuber Rank, and then we'll have a Builder Rank.
In terms of colour and such, that hasn't been decided yet.

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score

The rank will be divided; there will be one, the YouTuber Rank, and then we'll have a Builder Rank.
In terms of colour and such, that hasn't been decided yet.
Thanks, I didn't know that.

Reaction score

In terms of colour and, that hasn't been decided yet.
Thanks for all the answers, and i just wanna tell ya: i think perfect color for builders is yellow or this normal purple.

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
I remember doing current events in 5th grade haha, that was a while ago but this is a really good and informative thread thanks! It kind of refreshes the mind with news.

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
I remember doing current events in 5th grade haha, that was a while ago but this is a really good and informative thread thanks! It kind of refreshes the mind with news.

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score
Please don't double post. Next time, simply click the "edit" button on your previous post to make things more compact :)

Edit: Oops, didn't realize it was the exact same message. I guess you just accidentally posted it twice.

DpENTERTAINMENT

Diamond
Reaction score
SIGH... the community is going to change aaaaa lot... Oh well, you got to accept change right?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci