• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Current Events: Jan 1, 2014 (#1)

Idynaa

Spectator
Reaction score
Margeret Thatcher a great person. No offense but if you believe that I will despise you. Just saying.

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
Margeret Thatcher a great person. No offense but if you believe that I will despise you. Just saying.
Every person is entitled to their own opinion. Even if you think that she wasn't the greatest, that doesn't mean all others think the same.

Idynaa

Spectator
Reaction score
Every person is entitled to their own opinion. Even if you think that she wasn't the greatest, that doesn't mean all others think the same.
Yes you are true, sorry for my outburst, and sorry to anyone who I offended.

Intensebrawler

Experienced
Reaction score
With each issue, we'll bring you the hottest news, the best insights, and a host of exclusive content dedicated to the Minecraft, Minecraft Survival Games, MCTF2, and everything MCGamer. In order to organize so much content, we've decided to organize every issue into these five following sections
Finally! Our existence is recognized!

silvah777

Survivor
Reaction score
I don't see you being the Prime Minister for 11 years. Maybe you're not such a great person yourself.

BioGear94

Diamond
Reaction score
Good guys. Glad to see it up and rolling. (Btw I wrote the Open Mic Night article) xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci