• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Current Events: Jan 1, 2014 (#1)

Upperbyte

Diamond
Reaction score
1) Name (IGN, Forum name etc):
My forums, teamspeak and Minecraft username are Upperbyte.
2) What your skill is:
I can help in organizing and designing the newspaper so that the MCSG players can understand it better.
3) How experienced are you in that:
I am experienced in designing by adding some cool colours. I also can organize the thread so that players won't have much to read and they will find it easier to understand. I have organized some threads before and players find it easy to understand. I will not be so active because school has started and especially in my year, Secondary 2, it's a streaming year. I will try to help out designing and organizing if I have the time.
4) How you think it can help the publication:
I think players will find it more easier to understand the main news, topics and more.

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
1) Name (IGN, Forum name etc):
My forums, teamspeak and Minecraft username are Upperbyte.
2) What your skill is:
I can help in organizing and designing the newspaper so that the MCSG players can understand it better.
3) How experienced are you in that:
I am experienced in designing by adding some cool colours. I also can organize the thread so that players won't have much to read and they will find it easier to understand. I have organized some threads before and players find it easy to understand. I will not be so active because school has started and especially in my year, Secondary 2, it's a streaming year. I will try to help out designing and organizing if I have the time.
4) How you think it can help the publication:
I think players will find it more easier to understand the main news, topics and more.
PM one of the staff working on the project with your app.

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Wow good job guys this will be fun to read :). Maybe if i have time i should try doing like a comic sections or random time with josh XD or just something off the wall haha.

Upperbyte

Diamond
Reaction score
The staff set up make a MC Gamer newspaper company and sell newspaper to MCSG players globally

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci