• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Disguise

Skify

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello, I am just wondering how MCG get's their disguise usernames randomly.

ItsArdaQG

District 13
Reaction score
I don't think developers will explain but if you really wan't to learn , you can contact with Ava . Have a nice day!

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Our devs did some javamonkey magic and came up with an effective program/system/whatever that randomly generates these disguise names based on certain specifications in length and characters (mainly letters with the occasional number).

The disguise name update along with the random skin makes it much less likely for a disguised player to be detected.

If you think about it, our disguise system is truly a work of art ^-^

EDIT: If you want a more technical explanation of how the system works from someone who actually knows what they're talking about, I'm sure Devin wouldn't mind explaining c:

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
Our devs did some javamonkey magic and came up with an effective program/system/whatever that randomly generates these disguise names based on certain specifications in length and characters (mainly letters woth the occasional number).

The disguise name update along with the random skin makes it much less likely for a disguised player to be detected.

Basically what Cerorinub said ^^

ItsArdaQG

District 13
Reaction score
Our devs did some javamonkey magic and came up with an effective program/system/whatever that randomly generates these disguise names based on certain specifications in length and characters (mainly letters woth the occasional number).

EDIT: If you want a more technical explanation of how the system works from someone who actually knows what they're talking about, I'm sure Devin wouldn't mind explaining c:
That's better than my answer i think xD

Skify

Platinum
Reaction score
Ceroria Erm... I fill random usernames either from the internet, or my brain in a yaml... ;-;

ItsArdaQG

District 13
Reaction score
@Cerioria Erm... I fill random usernames either from the internet, or my brain in a yaml... ;-;
I don't think Mcg using randy ign's in this plugin. Because sometimes you can get xXxXxX or something xD

ItsArdaQG

District 13
Reaction score
What? That makes no sense.
Yeah but i don't think they are using randy ign's. They maybe using randy letters like qsdGSA or gSasDG :D I have never seen FrozenBacca or HeroTurtle xD

ItsArdaQG

District 13
Reaction score
Anyway i think only developers can help you :p Good luck my friend

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci