• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer gone downhill

Would you prefer 1.7 or 1.8 ?

Votes: 79 61.2%

Votes: 50 38.8%

• Total voters

Battey

Career
Reaction score
Name one thing that 1.8 completely changed actually ruining pvp? BenPCGamingHD NixGamez Zetzus

like honestly, 1.8 isnt laggy for me and I have a alright laptop

I personally prefer 1.8 pvp, it was easy to adapt. Almost like nothing has changed, people just want to blame someone for them not being as good as they think they are and they blame it on the mods and devs. YES THE DEVS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR A MOJANG PUSHED UPDATE, makes sense right?!!?

o, and btw. you cant name anything its changed completely for pvp, cause it hasn't o3o
Ok, for some reason I can't see people out of my render distance, for some reason Minecraft sensitivity now has mouse aceleration, since MCSG updated to 1.8, I can't play Alaskan Village. Ok let's get into 1.8 PvP, ok now randies with 2 wins out of 2k games, seem to get me in combos and absolutly demolish me, and what I mean by this is that either you combo some one or get in a combo, there's no trading hits, there's no fishing rod what so ever. Concluding, 1.8 PvP is all about ping and 5 cps, there's no skill involved.

Nix

Platinum
Reaction score
Name one thing that 1.8 completely changed actually ruining pvp? BenPCGamingHD NixGamez Zetzus

like honestly, 1.8 isnt laggy for me and I have a alright laptop

I personally prefer 1.8 pvp, it was easy to adapt. Almost like nothing has changed, people just want to blame someone for them not being as good as they think they are and they blame it on the mods and devs. YES THE DEVS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR A MOJANG PUSHED UPDATE, makes sense right?!!?

o, and btw. you cant name anything its changed completely for pvp, cause it hasn't o3o
Hits don't make sense anymore
You can have 15 cps will just count as 2, which for some people *cough* Ryska *cough* hdwisiaaof *cough* give a disandvatage as they mostly got their hits from jitterclicking
Rod combos are completely different
And more to come
easy denying easy life

Josh_Zhy

Career
Reaction score
Hits don't make sense anymore
You can have 15 cps will just count as 2, which for some people *cough* Ryska *cough* hdwisiaaof *cough* give a disandvatage as they mostly got their hits from jitterclicking
Rod combos are completely different
And more to come

easy denying easy life
clicking hasnt changed for me at least, i still get the same hits

and rods are te same, just a different animation.

easy rebutting easy life

Nix

Platinum
Reaction score
clicking hasnt changed for me at least, i still get the same hits

and rods are te same, just a different animation.

easy rebutting easy life
block hitting animation weird af and somehow makes blockhitting way harder

l 3 l

Nix

Platinum
Reaction score
not for me, its the literal same just doesnt look like it. im better at it then ever
One more thing, when you start hitting with your sword, at one point, it stops hitting which that hit could've been krucial.

bcfcAnt

Platinum
Reaction score
You can add that they've removed probably one of the most popular maps on MCSG.

The Survival Games 4.

Like, WHY?!

Reactions: Nix

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci