• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Hub "Connection Timed Out:Connect" help please

R

roguehh

Have you tried direct connecting to a server? For example eu1.mcsg.in. See the full server list here.

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Make sure your firewall isn't blocking minecraft or its minecraft server link which is like oacp.minecraft.net(I guessed I don't remember the link) and try upgrading your wifi speed.

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
First things first, what is your native language?

Since none of these solutions seem to be the right fix, I'm just going to go on a wild guess here and start fresh. Try force updating your Minecraft so that you have a clean minecraft.jar file.

Here's a relatively new tutorial on how to force update your minecraft.jar, there is no commentary, but you can just look around on youtube to find other tutorials. Click Here

You could also try downloading a new Minecraft client from http://www.minecraft.net and use the new client (or launcher depending on what you call it) whenever you start up minecraft and see if that helps.

I'm also going to go ahead and delete all of the bumps in this thread as it takes up unnecessary space.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci