• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Idol(s)...

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
I look up to KiraBerry. She is always kind and a really good friend.
I look up to Sneeze7 :p
I look up to CraftyKratonite. He is an amazing pvp-er an very funny. He a very good friend too <3
I look up to myruhh7 for being a strong woman. A very good pvper and we are very good friends. <3

Might sound cocky, but I look up to myself too. I look up to never giving up and try until perfect. Practice makes perfect.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Cowall - For being a mature person at all times, and advising me to stop playing so much MCSG (Even though I didn't do that)
MJM239 - I don't really look up to him, more like I think that he always speaks his mind, and is not afraid to be direct and to the point when other people might dance around a subject weakly.
Torchy - A role model for me back in the day, I don't remember if I looked up to him (I'm pretty sure I'm older than him LOL) but I really admired him.
Hammerstrong - Sadly he doesn't seem to have a forum account, but whenever I saw him in-game I would always fanboy kind of and ask to team, but he hasn't played in months (Since before the 3m game)

Nowadays I don't really "idolize" anyone, more like I'm trying to forge my own path. ;( a lonely road indeed.

Iametal

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I look up to CraftyKratonite. He is an amazing pvp-er an very funny. He a very good friend too <3
I look up to myruhh7 for being a strong woman. A very good pvper and we are very good friends. <3

Might sound cocky, but I look up to myself too. I look up to never giving up and try until perfect. Practice makes perfect.
You are officially a jerk

Mayra

Platinum
Reaction score

i cri eritim <33
Eres mi jugador mexicano favorito tambien c:Ahi haber cuando te dejas escuchar.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci