• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Improvement thread

NagolGames

ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ / ʀᴇɢɪꜱᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ɴᴜʀꜱᴇ
Reaction score
Exactly, mods swear in channels, so why can't we?
We are allowed to swear in Mod chats as well as private channels because the Sr. Staff team knows that we can be appropriate about it and not use it in a way that may be abusive to others.

Whenever I am moderating and am either in a public channel on my main identity or on an alt and I hear people swearing, 7-8/10 times, it is used in an abusive manner which is prohibited. That is why we do not allow swearing in public channels.

Please keep in mind that if you really want to swear on Teamspeak, you can simply go to another teamspeak server that allows swearing.

If you have further questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to PM me directly.

NagolGames

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
1. List 3 reasons why you think people are leaving MCGamer.

1. People move on, this game will not last forever.
2. There are so many more servers than what there was before, you see people moving to other servers because they are different and provide a new flavor to this game that can't be found on MCGamer because not much is going on.
3. Erm…

2. How do you think we can fix the competitive community?

Competitive? You're going to find that in every community, every gamemode, there will always be people that want to win, that desire to be the best, and that's human nature.

3. What gamemodes do you feel MCGamer should add/fix/remove

Currently, the only gamemodes that should be on MCGamer are ones relating to MCSG, the community is too deep into the gamemode and if the others are removed, the devs have more effort concentrated on MCSG related gamemodes. It will revive the feel that MCGamer had back before all the change that people want. Remove everything but Battlegrounds, SG Solo, and MCSG. I am currently thinking in a financial standpoint: these games are played and are liked amongst, so it is a safe bet to save those.

Fixing those will require making a system where the games won't be the same every single time (e.g. new maps, promotion of exploration, e.t.c.).

4. Any other suggestions?

I really can't think right now…

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci